I recently read that Sagitarian folks like me share these characteristics in our relationships:
1. You can’t deal with attention-seeking partners.
2. You are too blunt with your words.
3. You lose interest too easily.
4. You don’t respect other people’s boundaries and personal lines.
5. You make promises that are bigger than you.
6. You like your single status, but you always want some “benefits” of a relationship.
7. You’re a highly impatient person.
Hmmm. At this point in life I am willing to acknowledge the probability that I am guilty of most or all those characteristics, to some lesser or greater extent. Time to change myself for the better! Better late than never as they say. How? I go one breath at a time, knowing that patience is a virtue.